The GS full height security turnstiles are designed to control pedestrians entering or exiting restricted areas where perimeter control is required. This turnstile can be used for bi-directional pedestrian access control applications.
The turnstile has been designed as a modular system and can easily be assembled on
site by hand and without the need of heavy lifting devices.
The turnstile consists of an outer cage section and a centre column incorporating a
3 x 120° offset 'U' bar configuration. The Controller and the torque positioning
drive are mounted on top of the cage and within a sheet metal enclosure. Additional space has also been made available for the installation of access control equipment. The turnstile is designed to be installed directly to concrete surfaces, or in the case of paved areas an optional foundation frame is available.
Tandem Full Height Turnstiles
The Tandem GS full height security turnstiles are designed to control pedestrians entering or exiting restricted areas where perimeter control is required. This turnstile can be used for bi-directional pedestrian access control applications. The turnstile has been designed as a modular system and can easily be assembled on site by hand and without the need of heavy lifting devices. The turnstile consists of an outer cage section and a centre column incorporating a 3 x 120° offset ‘U’ bar configuration.
GS Full Height Turnstiles
Elegance Durable Reliability
|Product Name||Full Height Turnstile(Single Walkway)|
|Throughout Rate||30 person/minute|
|Power Rating||Standby or Passage 50Va (Alarm Condition 50Va)|
|Orientation||Pass left or Pass Right|
|Function||Passage in both directions, electronically controlled|
|Security||Passage through the “dead area” is prevented by stator bars|
|Power Failure||In the event of power failure, 2 methods to make the full height turnstile free for entry and exit|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 55°C|
|Transportation and Storage||-25 to +55° C|
|Relative Humidity||95% Maximum|
|Control Panel Voltage||12V|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Mild Steel & Powder Coating (Optional)|
|Input Signal||12V Dry Contact, RS485, TCP/IP|
– Controller and Access Control Operation
– Electronic rotation detection – no mechanical microswitches required
– Bi-directional interface – an isolated dry contact signal activates the turnstile – no added interface relay required
– Turnstile automatically relocks in 20 seconds if no passage after activation output to access control provider and/or remote counting system
– Field activation test buttons allow testing of turnstile functionality separate from access control system
– “Attendant Override” input accepts dry contact signal to allow attendant to bypass the accesscontrol system and unlock the turnstile
– Card Reader Mounting
– Surface mounting only of customer supplied readers
– Status Lights(Optional)
– Upon authorization a Green arrow will illuminate in the direction of passage authorization whilst in the opposite direction a Red Cross symbol will illuminate to indicate the unit is not available for use or is already in use.
– Push Button Control
– Simple Push Button Console
– Free Rotation
– In the event of an emergency or isolation of the power supply the turnstile arm will create a clear walkway for escape.
– Fire Control
– It has far end control function for down/up rod to meet the special requirements of the users and the fire control
Tandem Full Height Turnstiles Users Includes
Government Retail/Finance/Telecommunications/Information Technology /Banking /PublishingLeisure/Petrochemical/Education etc.
Full Height Turnstile GS535 Installation Steps:
Note: The label on the part is the order of the assembly